* There is one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
* We believe that Jesus Christ died upon the cross to redeem our lives from a lost eternity and to bring about the forgiveness of sins for all
* We believe the Bible is the living Word of God, infallible, authoritative and everlasting, the foundation of all Christian doctrine
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
* We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day and now sits at the right hand of the living God making intercession for us
* We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit and the gifts are available for the Church today
* We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers, with the normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
* We believe in the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and the baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
* We believe that the Church is the place for community, celebration and the hub of the community
* We believe in the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission
* We believe in the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil and a literal hell and a literal heaven.
* We believe that you must be born again to get into heaven, and that is by faith in Jesus Christ.